There are many advantages to being a member of the American Nuclear Society. Be sure to utilize all of the benefits offered through your ANS membership, including:
- Two free ANS Division memberships – Provides access to topic-specific specialty information and networking opportunities.
- Discounted Member Rates for ANS Meetings and Conferences – Receive substantial savings on national and topical meetings.
- 10% ANS Store Discount – Save 10% on ANS journals, books, Standards, and other publications available in the online ANS Store.
- Nuclear News – Provides you every month with the latest worldwide developments in the nuclear field, plus exclusive interviews with the movers and shakers shaping the profession.
- Radwaste Solutions – Covers the decommissioning and waste management segments of the nuclear industry. Free online access to all members.
- ANS Journals – Free online access to current and archived issues for three technical journals: Fusion Science and Technology, Nuclear Science and Technology, and Nuclear Technology.
- ANS News – A bi-monthly newsletter with information on public outreach efforts, position statements, honors/awards, and ember news.
- Nuclear Standards News – Covers key events and issues in the nuclear standards field.
- ANS Policy Wire email alerts – Keeping you current on federal legislative and regulatory developments impacting nuclear science and technology.
- ANS Engage – An exclusive members-only online resource for advocating for nuclear policy issues at the state and national levels.
- ANS Career Center – Members can post resumes and search available job openings.
- ANS Collaborate – An exclusive networking site to exchange information, connect with peers, ask questions, and share knowledge and resources with nuclear professionals around the world.
- ANS Mentor Match – An online database to help members find, connect, and share insight with other members.
- Membership Directory – Connect and network with other members.