Be in Great Company
ANS provides excellent opportunities for organizations like yours to connect with other entities and individuals in the nuclear science and technology field, across all industry concentrations. Whether you are looking to gain insight, find that next employee, promote your services, or collaborate with another organization, you will find what you are looking for in our membership ranks. By joining forces with ANS as an Organization Member (OM), your entity stands with more than 10,000 other individual and 80 Organization Members to create a unified voice in support of nuclear.
Join ANS as an Organization Member
As an Organization Member, your dues directly contribute to advancing the future of nuclear science and technology through the development of standards, representation in Washington, D.C., public outreach initiatives as part of the ANS Center for Nuclear Science and Technology Information, the distribution of research and knowledge through publications and ANS meetings, and much more. Add your organization's name to our continually expanding roster of nuclear industry leaders who value support and enhance their field.
Organization Members are recognized on the online Organization Management roster, with a complimentary link back to your website; in a prominent listing in the ANS Annual Meeting and Winter Meeting programs; and in the Nuclear News Buyers Guide. Organization Members also receive a free ads in both ANS national meeting online programs. Organization Members exhibiting at the Winter Meeting also receive a special sign to display at their booth.
Find Value in Your Benefits
- Significant discounts for individual members through exclusive group rates offered exclusively to Organization Members. Contact Tracy Marc at 708-579-8224 or email email@example.com to learn more or to customize a package just for your organization.
- Enhanced company listing on the online OM member roster to include a brief company description, in addition to linking to your website
- Booth exhibit discounts at the ANS Utility Working Conference and Winter Meeting and Exhibition
- Complimentary ads in the ANS meeting programs
Significant Discounts and Booth Perks
- Annual/Winter Meeting member registration rates for up to five individuals based on dues rate ($200 in savings per registration), based on dues rate
- Special member rates on booths at the Winter Meeting & Expo and at the Utility Working Conference (significant savings over non-member pricing)
- A point credit toward booth selection at the Utility Working Conference
- 10% discount on ANS online store purchases made by OM main contact, including publications and more
- Discounts on Career Center postings
Free Subscriptions, Publications, and Access*
- A print subscription to Nuclear News, electronic subscriptions to ANS News, and Notes and Deadlines in addition to the online copies available in the Member Center
- Online access to ANS Nuclear Standards News, Radwaste Solutions, and all three technical journals
- Searchable online access to current and archived issues of the Society's three highly regarded technical journals, Nuclear Science and Engineering, Nuclear Technology, and Fusion Science and Technology
- One print copy of Standards, newly released in membership year
- An electronic copy of current Annual/Winter Meeting registrants list
- Free membership in unlimited ANS Professional Divisions of your choice