Students Sections Committee
The Student Sections Committee represents the student members of ANS and oversees the Society's Student Sections. The committee promotes the participation of students within the Society and facilitates communication between the Student Sections, their members, and ANS national.
- Attend meetings at each of the national meetings and the Student Conference, and participate on conference calls as needed.
- Select hosts for the ANS Student Conferences and promote the conferences.
- Coordinate and facilitate student participation at ANS meetings.
- Nominate student representatives to run for the Student Director position on the ANS Board of Directors.
- Establish and maintain effective communications with and among Student Sections.
Helpful Traits for Members:
- Appreciation for and interest in the role, responsibilities and activities of Student Sections.
- Desire to promote student involvement within the Society.
Section Rules and Bylaws
Resources available to local and student sections to aid in the adoption of the new Bylaws and Rules system are available on the Bylaws and Rules Committee page.
Last modified May 25, 2018, 8:53am CDT