The Standards Board is responsible for policy and procedural direction for ANS's standards activities. The Standards Board oversees the activities of the Standards Committee which is composed of all persons engaged in standards development for the Society (i.e., the Standards Board, its consensus committees, special committees, subcommittees, and working groups).
- Attend meetings at each of the national meetings and participate on conference calls as needed.
- Evaluate the initiation of proposed new standards projects.
- Certify standards–related consensus committee ballots.
- Establish Standards Committee policies and procedures.
Helpful Traits for Members:
- Knowledge of standards development process.
- Familiarity with nuclear consensus standards.
Last modified May 4, 2018, 2:49pm CDT