Professional Engineering Examination Committee
The Professional Engineering Examination Committee (PEEC) develops materials and conducts workshops to prepare individuals for the nuclear professional engineering exam, which is developed, administered, and scored by the National Council of Examiners for Engineering and Surveying.
PEEC's nuclear PE licensing information
- Attend committee meetings at each of the national meetings and participate on conference calls as needed.
- Prepare educational products for individuals preparing for the nuclear professional engineering examination.
- Promote nuclear engineering licensure at various events, such as the ANS Student Conference and other Society meetings.
- Promote ANS educational products and programs relating to the nuclear professional engineering examination.
Helpful Traits for Members:
- Must be a licensed nuclear engineer.
- Desire to promote licensure for nuclear engineers.
- Experience and/or strong interest in developing educational products and programs.
Last modified August 6, 2018, 9:41am CDT