With the support of the European Nuclear Education Network, the Nuclear Energy Agency (NEA) is hosting an online event on August 27, at 7 a.m. EDT (1 p.m. in Paris).
The event will celebrate and recognize the accomplishments of the graduating classes of 2020 and 2021, especially those within the nuclear science and technology fields.
The event is free and open to all. Registration is required.
The following ANS members will be speaking:
- William D. Magwood IV, NEA director-general
- Rita Baranwal, assistant secretary for Nuclear Energy, U.S. Department of Energy
- Anne White, professor and head of Nuclear Science and Engineering, School of Engineering Distinguished Professor of Engineering, the Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Chris Levesque, president and chief executive officer of TerraPower
- Katie Mummah, MS class of 2020 and Ph.D. student in nuclear engineering and physics at the University of Wisconsin-Madison