Nuclear Science and Engineering is the international research journal of ANS and is edited by Dr. Dan G. Cacuci.
The November issue contains the following peer-reviewed articles:
- Revisiting Insights from Three Mile Island Unit 2 Postaccident Examinations and Evaluations in View of the Fukushima Daiichi Accident, by Joy Rempe, Mitchell Farmer, Michael Corradini, Larry Ott, Randall Gauntt, and Dana Powers
- Critical Heat Flux in TRIGA-Fueled Reactors Cooled by Natural Convection, by Michael Avery, Jun Yang, Mark Anderson, Michael Corradini, Earl Feldman, Floyd Dunn, and James Matos
- Utilization of Discontinuity Factor in Integrodifferential Type of Boltzmann Transport Equation, by Akio Yamamoto
- Beryllium and Graphite Neutron Total Cross-Section Measurements from 0.4 to 20 MeV, by M. J. Rapp, Y. Danon, F. J. Saglime, R. M. Bahran, D. G. Williams, G. Leinweber, D. P. Barry, and R. C. Block
- New Analysis of Neutron-Induced Reactions at 14.5 MeV, by N. V. Kornilov, S. M. Grimes, and A. Voinov
- Random Adjustment of the H in H2O Neutron Thermal Scattering Data, by D. Rochman and A. J. Koning
- Statistical Theory of Fission Chains and Generalized Poisson Neutron Counting Distributions, by Manoj K. Prasad and Neal J. Snyderman
- Estimation of Reactivity in a Research Reactor by Using a Second-Order Sliding Mode Observer, by Syed Hameed Qaiser, Masood Iqbal, Aamer Iqbal Bhatti, Raza Samar, and Javed Qadir
ANS journals are available through annual subscriptions and by individual edition or article. Please click here to go to the online journals page. A menu of ANS's publications is available online by clicking here.