Nuclear Energy TV has teamed with the U.S. Nuclear Industry Council (USNIC) to launch the third program in its “Advanced Nuclear Energy Spotlight” series. According to its website, Nuclear TV is a “community-based Internet TV channel for live and on-demand nuclear energy industry video programming."
The new program, titled “A Look to the North: Implementation of New Nuclear Technologies,” features interviews with the following:
- Bud Albright, president and chief executive officer of the USNIC
- Lisa McBride, country leader for small modular reactors at GEH SMR Technologies Canada Ltd.
- James Wolf, vice president of finance for ARC Clean Energy
- Sean Hagen, CEO of Hagen Global Consulting
- Peter D. Wolf, president of Nuclear Energy Solutions
- Ramzi Jammal, executive vice president and chief regulatory operations officer of the Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission
- Robin Manley, vice president of new nuclear development at Ontario Power Generation
Sponsors for the third program include:
- GE Hitachi Nuclear Energy
- Hagen Global Consulting
- ARC Clean Energy
Next: Scheduled for release in late September is a program featuring the Department of Energy’s national laboratories and their role in SMR development. Organizations interested in being featured in editorial and sponsored interviews for this fourth program in the series should contact the “Advanced Nuclear Energy Spotlight” production team through the Nuclear Energy TV website at info@TVWorldwide.com, or by calling 703/961-9250, ext. 221.