COVID-19 has touched our lives in many ways, affecting work, school, and homelife. The Diversity and Inclusion in ANS Committee is holding a free webinar, "Coping with COVID: The Pandemic and the Nuclear Community," on Tuesday, March 23, from 1:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. (EDT).
Panelists will discuss how the nuclear community is responding to the pandemic, what more can be done, what support resources are available, and what the future looks like.
Registration is required for the webinar.
- James Glidic, senior maintenance electrician, Exelon Nuclear
- Leigh Winfrey, associate professor, Penn State University
- Matt Jasica, nuclear engineer, Argonne National Laboratory
- Terrence Brimfield, engineering supervisor, Entergy Services
- Jack Brosnan, program officer, Nuclear Threat Initiative, Gender Champions in Nuclear Policy
- Leah Parks, risk analyst, Nuclear Regulatory Commission