The ANS Young Members Group will feature Brookhaven National Laboratory in the ninth installment of its popular webinar series, Spotlight on National Labs. Register now to participate in the webinar today at 1 p.m. (EST).
BNL, a multidisciplinary lab located in Upton, N.Y., which is home to seven Nobel Prize–winning discoveries, is one of 10 national labs primarily supported by the Department of Energy’s Office of Science. Learn how BNL delivers discovery science and transformative technology to power and secure the nation’s future.
Panelists: The panel includes:
- Doon Giibs, BNL director
- Elizabeth Ricard-McCutchan, physicist, Nuclear Science and Technology Department
- Lynne Ecker, deputy chair, Nuclear Science and Technology Department, Material in Radiation Environment Beamline project
- Cathy Cutler, director, Medical Isotope Research and Production program
- Vanessa Sanders, assistant scientist, Medical Isotope Research and Production group
- Ericmoore Jossou, research associate, Nuclear Science and Technology Department
- Caroline Sears, Supplemental Undergraduate Research Program intern
- Javier Rafino, Supplemental Undergraduate Research Program intern
- Noel Blackburn, manager, University Relations and DOE Internship Programs