FST is the leading journal of information on fusion plasma and plasma engineering and is edited by Nermin Uckan.
The November issue contains the following peer-reviewed articles:
- A Simple Technique for Increasing the Temperature Range of a Cryogenic Frozen-Gas Pellet Injector for Operation with Various Gases, by K. J. Caspary, B. E. Chapman, S. P. Oliva, and S. T. A. Kumar
- Dynamically Similar Studies of the Thermal Performance of Helium-Cooled Finger-Type Divertors With and Without Fins, by B. H. Mills, J. D. Rader, D. L. Sadowski, M. Yoda, and S. I. Abdel-Khalik
- Mode Content Analysis for ECH Transmission Lines by Burn Pattern and Nonlinear Optimization, by K. Ohkubo, S. Kubo, T. Shimozuma, Y. Yoshimura, H. Igami, and S. Kobayashi
Selected Papers from
SEVENTH FUSION DATA VALIDATION WORKSHOP 2012 (Part 2)
- Automated Analysis of Edge Pedestal Gradient Degradation During ELMs, by S. González, J. Vega, A. Murari, A. Pereira, and JET-EFDA Contributors
- A Parallel Grad-Shafranov Solver for Real-Time Control of Tokamak Plasmas, by M. Rampp, R. Preuss, R. Fischer, K. Hallatschek, and L. Giannone
- Integrated Diagnostics Design, by Andreas Dinklage, Rainer Fischer, and Robert Wolf
- Imaging of Turbulent Structures and Tomographic Reconstruction of GyM Plasma Emissivity, by D. Iraji, D. Ricci, G. Granucci, S. Garavaglia, I. Furno, A. Cremona, and D. Minelli
ANS journals are available through annual subscriptions and by individual edition or article. Please click here to go to the online journals page. A menu of ANS's publications is available online by clicking here.