Welcome to our online application process. If you have never applied for an ANS scholarship before here is how you do it:
- When you click on one of the scholarship applications below, you will be taken to the ANS log in page.
- If you are an ANS member, please login using your email and password associated with your member account. If you have forgotten your password, you can click on the "Forgot Your Password?" link to reset it.
- If you are not an ANS member or have never applied before, you may not have an account. If you do not, you must create one in order to access the applications.
- After you login, apply for the ANS General Application first. This will allow for all your basic information from the general application to be pulled in to any subsequent applications. Be sure to go through each application to complete any additional information required for each specific scholarship.
- The Kent W. Hamlin, Incoming Freshman, and all NEED applications are not linked to the general application. If you are applying for these scholarships you must complete their separate applications.
- Late applications are not accepted. The scholarship system closes at 11:59 pm (CST) on the day of the deadline, and nothing can be added after the deadline.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the ANS Scholarship Coordinator.