Decommissioning, Decontamination and Reutilization Division Scholarship
Engineering or science major with emphasis on:
- Decommissioning/decontamination or,
- Management/characterization of radioactive waste or,
- Restoration of the environment or
- Nuclear engineering.
Further requirements are:
- The scholarship is limited to U.S. citizens who are enrolled in U.S. schools.
- Applicants for the DD&R Scholarship must submit a brief description of his/her long and short term professional objectives.
- The student will join the American Nuclear Society (ANS) and designate the DDR Division as one of his/her professional division.
- The student will commit to participating in the DD&R Division Activities by attending one or both the annual and winter meetings of the ANS and serving as a student representative at the DD&R Executive Committee meetings at the ANS meeting. The Division will provide funding for the student's travel, including student registration, reasonable transportation, food, and lodging.
Last updated July 30, 2014, 12:32pm CDT