Decommissioning & Environmental Sciences Division Scholarship
Engineering or science major with emphasis on:
- Decommissioning/decontamination or,
- Management/characterization of radioactive waste or,
- Restoration of the environment or
- Nuclear engineering.
Further requirements are:
- The scholarship is limited to U.S. citizens who are enrolled in U.S. schools.
- Applicants for the DESD Scholarship must submit a brief description of his/her long and short term professional objectives.
- The student will join the American Nuclear Society (ANS) and designate the DESD Division as one of his/her professional division.
- The student will commit to participating in the DESD Division Activities by attending one or both the annual and winter meetings of the ANS and serving as a student representative at the DESD Executive Committee meetings at the ANS meeting. The Division will provide funding for the student's travel, including student registration, reasonable transportation, food, and lodging.
Last updated February 16, 2015, 8:43am CST