Decommissioning, Decontamination and Reutilization Division Scholarship (Masters Level)
For students pursuing a degree in engineering or science major with emphasis on:/p>
- Decommissioning/decontamination or,
- Management/characterization of radioactive waste or,
- Restoration of the environment or,
- Nuclear engineering.
Special selection criteria, restrictions, and other special requirements (if any):
- The student must be enrolled in a curriculum of engineering and the scholarship is limited to U.S. citizens who are enrolled in U.S. schools.
- Applicants for the DD&R Scholarship must submit a description of long-term and short-term professional objectives.
- The student will join the American Nuclear Society (ANS) and designate the DDR Division as one of his/her professional divisions.
- The student will commit to participating in the DD&R Division Activities by attending either or both the ANS annual and winter meeting and serving as a student representative at the DD&R Executive Committee meetings at the ANS meeting. The Division will provide funding for the student's travel, including student registration, reasonable transportation, food, and lodging.
Last updated August 1, 2014, 3:06pm CDT