Help keep the educational, scientific, and commercial nuclear communities informed about your latest capabilities and technological advancements by submitting your white papers for immediate publication on the ANS website. White papers are posted on www.ans.org/nn, the public site of Nuclear News magazine. Your sponsored content is embedded among Nuclear News feature articles.
View Current White Papers
To contribute a white paper, please contact your regional sales representative or the ANS Advertising Department.
White Paper Pricing:
White Paper Specifications and Guidelines
A white paper is a long form document used as a marketing or sales tool in business. Typically white papers discuss business methodologies, products, services, and research findings.
White Paper Specifications:
Acceptable White Paper File Format: PDF only
Company Logo File Size: 140 pixels wide at 72 dpi.
Acceptable Logo File Formats: JPG or PNG only (no animation).
White Paper Guidelines:
- Include your name, address, company, title and e-mail address.
- Author assumes liability for all content (including text, representation, and illustrations) and also assumes responsibility for any claims arising therefrom made against ANS.
- You agree and represent that you have created this content, or you have received permission from, or are authorized by, the owner of any part of the content to submit it for publication.
- By submitting your White Paper to ANS, you agree that it does not infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual or proprietary or privacy right of any party or individual.
- ANS reserves the right reject any content that is not in keeping with core purpose of ANS, which is to promote the awareness and understanding with regard to the application of nuclear science and technology.
Last modified January 2, 2019, 11:18am CST