Professional Development Coordination Committee
The Professional Development Coordination Committee coordinates ANS's professional development activities, including workshops, webinars and other educational products and programs.
- Attend committee meetings at each of the national meetings and participate on conference calls as needed.
- Develop workshops and other educational products and programs to meet the professional development needs of members and other individuals involved in nuclear science and technology.
Helpful Traits for Members:
- Knowledge of the professional development needs of members and other individuals involved in nuclear.
- Interest in developing educational products and programs in professional development.
- Familiarity with electronic media through which materials could be presented.
Last modified May 4, 2018, 2:29pm CDT