Planning and Performance Committee
The Planning and Performance Committee assists the Board of Directors in evaluating the performance of ANS standing committees and other organizational units as assigned.
- Attend committee meetings at each of the national meetings and participate on conference calls as needed.
- Develop and facilitate the annual committee evaluation process, in cooperation with the committees.
- Prepare reports to the Executive Committee and Board of Directors on the progress and results of the evaluation process.
Helpful Traits for Members:
- Familiarity with ANS's Strategic Plan and the Society's governance structure.
- Interest in helping to ensure that the goals and activities of Society committees help fulfill the Society's Strategic Plan.
Last modified May 4, 2018, 2:27pm CDT